This policy explains how ACCEL Schools collects, uses, and shares information about you and the choices that you can make about the way your information is collected, used, and shared. Your use of ACCEL School’s website signifies your acceptance of the terms of this policy.
- Types of Information Collected on ACCEL School’s Sites: There are two types of information collected on ACCEL School’s websites: personally identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. a) Personally Identifiable Information (“personal information”) is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and age range. Personal information is obtained only when you voluntarily provide such information to us. ACCEL School uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. For example, you may be asked to voluntarily submit your email address to us when communicating to us or to submit your name and email address when entering a sweepstake or contest. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you authorize ACCEL School to use such information to contact you. b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“non-personal information”) is information that does not identify you as an individual. Non-personal information includes your browser type, IP address, the URL of the previous website you visited, your browsing activity on the Sites, and other non-personal information. ACCEL Schools may automatically collect certain types of non-personal information from you when using its sites. You also authorize ACCEL Schools to collect non-personal information in this manner. You also authorize ACCEL Schools to collect any non-personal information that you may choose to voluntarily provide, such as information included in an anonymous response to a questionnaire or survey.
- How we Collect Information: ACCEL Schools collects data both when you provide information to us voluntarily and when you automatically provide information through your use of its Sites.
- Information You Provide Voluntarily: If you choose to use certain services on the Sites, we may require you to provide contact and identity information. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional If you choose not to use a particular service or feature, you do not have to provide the contact your identity information it calls for.
- Information you Provide Automatically IP Address: The sites may collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, server monitoring, and diagnosis, and compiling aggregate information. When you visit a particular web page on any site, our servers may log your IP address.
- Web Beacons: The sites may use web beacons to serve advertising, enhance email advertising, and track usage. If you visit a page on the sites that contains a web beacon, it communicates with your computer to determine, among other things, whether you have been to that page before or viewed a particular advertisement.
- Opting Out: If you provide your email address, ACCEL Schools may periodically send you email messages describing updates, new features, and/or news related to the sites. You can choose to stop receiving this email by following the unsubscribe instructions included in your email. If you do not explicitly choose to receive informational emails, the only email messages you will receive from ACCEL Schools will be in response to email inquiries that you initiate.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection: The Sites do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that personal information on a child under the age of 13 has been collected, ACCEL Schools will delete that information from our system.
- Information Security: No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. You agree that ACCEL Schools cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to using the Sites and that any transmissions you make are at your own risk.
Attention: ACCEL Schools Marketing Department
5730 Broadview Road
Parma, OH 44134